Joyce E. Williams
119 Hawthorne Drive
Camden, AL 36726
Phone (334) 682-4843
Ms. Williams attended Concordia College in Selma, Alabama.
About the Wilcox County EMA Office
The EMA office is responsible for the following:
- Planning, organizing, and development of local emergency management activity
- Coordinating emergency management programs/activities associated with natural or man-made disasters.
- Supervising and training volunteers
- Maintaining emergency equipment
- Maintaining and operating the Emergency Operation Center (EOC).
- Coordinating the development and implementation of the disaster preparedness
- Training programs for employees and volunteers
- Participating in the Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC)